What this will address: you notice your Pryme is disconnected, battery displays as ‘NA’ in the app under ‘About Vessyl’, drinks are not being recorded in the your app.
To avoid any potential trouble moving forward, please ensure you update to the most recent firmware versions. You can do this by going to Settings > About Vessyl > Update Firmware.
Confirm that your Pryme is disconnected by tilting the top away from you to activate the display and checking to see if the Pryme dot is blinking rapidly. If it is, in most cases this problem can be solved by:
- Quit the Pryme App and re-open it
- Turn your phones Bluetooth off and on again
- Place your Pryme Vessyl back onto the charging coaster
If these steps are unsuccessful, place your unit back on the charger and follow these steps:
- Open your Vessyl app and navigate to the Settings page, tap "About Vessyl", find your Pryme Vessyl and tap "Remove".
- Quit the App. Open the app switcher and close the Pryme Vessyl app fully.
- On your iPhone, go to the Settings app then navigate to the Bluetooth page. You may see "Pryme Vessyl" under "My Devices". If it is there tap on the "i" button and tap on "Forget This Device". If it is not there you can skip this step.
- Toggle Bluetooth off/on again in your iPhone settings.
- Navigate to the app and head to the Settings page, tap "Add a New Vessyl” and follow the prompts to pair your Pryme Vessyl again.
If you find that your Pryme is still disconnected, please attempt a factory reset.