If a unit has already been paired with an account and you're preparing to give the unit to someone else or a new party these three steps reset the device for you.
Steps for the current user (the account the cup is paired with):
- Log out of the app. From the home screen, swipe down to navigate to the Profile page. In the bottom-right corner, tap the gear icon. Select "Log Out"
- Perform a factory reset on the unit. Find the power button on the bottom of your device (just below the central charging connector) and hold this down for 20 seconds. You should see the Prime line rise to the top of the unit and disappear to confirm this action. You can confirm this action by placing your Pryme on the charging coaster, and the top LED should be blinking quickly.
- Go into your phone settings and 'forget this device' for your Pryme Vessyl. You can find this option in the settings of your phone. You should see the Pryme Vessyl unit under "My Devices". Tap the "i" icon next to the name and select "Forget This Device"
Once these steps have been completed, you can give the unit to the new user.
Steps for the new user (the person receiving the cup):
- Download the mobile app and create your account.
- Follow the on-boarding sequence to pair the cup with your phone and connect it with your account.
If you run into any trouble, please confirm that the cup was reset properly and that your wireless connections are on when pairing with a new account. If any problems persist, feel free to reach out to our team for assistance.