These steps are meant to reset your Pryme Vessyl to its factory settings and "forget it" from your phone settings. Once that's done, we'll re-pair the two and everything should work as intended.
Feel free to reach out to our support team below if you have any questions on these steps:
- In your Pryme Vessyl app, navigate to the Settings page and tap "About Vessyl". Find your Pryme Vessyl and select "Remove".
- On your iPhone, go to the Settings app then navigate to the Bluetooth page. You may see "Pryme Vessyl" under "My Devices". If it is there tap on the "i" button and tap on "Forget This Device". If it is not there you can skip this step.
- Fully reset your Pryme Vessyl: Hold down the reset button, located on the bottom of your Pryme, for 30 seconds. During the 30 seconds there will be four phases the Pryme line will move through: (a) The center light will briefly turned on, (b) the Pryme line will rise up then down, (c) the Pryme line rises up from the bottom and continues into the Pryme dot, (d) the animation in (c) will repeat itself.
- Place your Pryme Vessyl on a nearby flat surface (don't place it on your charging coaster yet) and wait up to 45 seconds until you see the Pryme line rise up then down again. Once this occurs, place your Pryme Vessyl on the coaster and verify that the Pryme dot is blinking rapidly. If the Pryme dot does not blink rapidly, you will need to start from step 3.
- On your iPhone, turn Bluetooth off and then back on.
- Open your Vessyl App.
- Navigate to the Settings page, tap "Add a New Vessyl” and follow the prompts to pair your Pryme Vessyl again.
Check out the video below for a detailed look at how to fully reset your Pryme:
After this, you should be able to use Pryme Vessyl seamlessly and track your consumption in the app. As always, please don't hesitate to follow up with our support team if any problems persist!