What this will address: Any general performance issues, incorrect tracking, Pryme light issues, as well as battery/charging concerns.
- In your app, head to Settings > About Vessyl, and select 'Remove'.
- In your iOS Bluetooth menu, tap the 'i' next to Pryme Vessyl and 'forget' the device.
- Turn your phone’s Bluetooth off.
- Press and hold the power button on your Pryme Vessyl for 15-16 seconds. Ensure it clicks in and remains pressed the full time. You should see 3 animations: the line will display solid in the middle after 3 seconds. The light will rise up from the bottom and back down after 7-8 seconds. Finally, you will see the Pryme light rise up from the bottom and continue rising into the top dot after 13-14 seconds.
- Once you see this final 'up and up' animation, release the power button and place your Pryme Vessyl on a flat surface, but not back on your charging coaster immediately.
- Wait 20-30 seconds. In this time, you will see the Pryme line rise up again from the bottom and back down during this time without your interaction.
- Once this light animation is complete, place your Pryme Vessyl back on the charging coaster.
- Turn on your phone’s Bluetooth and open the Pryme Vessyl app. Navigate to the Settings page and select 'Add A New Vessyl' and follow the on-screen prompts.